Julean and the Rai 2007 Muse Tree promotional tour poster

silhouette of greenman tree head with ghostly nude muses
After designing the album art for the "Muse Tree" CD by Julean and the Rai, I was asked to work up an accompanying promotional poster for him to use to advertise some of his upcoming shows. The basis of the design was the head of the guitar playing treeman in silhouette with the three ghostly muses sitting in the branches and on his shoulder. The album cover was then superimposed in the lower left corner and room was left for show details on the right.


Software Used: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
Year Created: 2007
Client: Julean and the Rai

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

My name is Ben. I'm an illustrator, industrial designer, and inventor that specializes in... making stuff look cool. When I'm not preparing inventive advertising or drafting eccentric products, I find time to restore 1940s industrial equipment.

Recent Posts