The Art of Carlos Fernando Roa and Simeon Oyeyemi exhibit poster

Guerilla Designz logo and hurricane graphic with translucent green panels and swooping green arabesque lines on top of black and grey background
This is the last poster I designed for art exhibits at Gregory's Piano Bar in Dayton, Ohio. Lacking any images of either artist's artwork and only having the logos for their personal design companies, I was left to my own devices to figure out a way to make the poster work.

Date: April 18th, 2007
Location: Gregory's Piano Bar - Dayton, Ohio
Artists: Carlos Fernando Roa of Guerilla Designz and Simeon Oyeyemi of Hurricane Alley


Software Used: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
Year Created: 2007
Client: Gregory's Piano Bar

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

My name is Ben. I'm an illustrator, industrial designer, and inventor that specializes in... making stuff look cool. When I'm not preparing inventive advertising or drafting eccentric products, I find time to restore 1940s industrial equipment.

Recent Posts