Wanted... Dead or Alive - illustration of gun-toting, guitar playing outlaw preacher

sepia tone illustration of gunslinging outlaw preacher with guitar walking out of saloon
While growing up, I watched a number of Westerns and was always fascinated by the outlaws. This image was inspired by the idea of a gun-toting and guitar playing outlaw preacher strolling into some random western town. The original concept drawing was created to be used as a poster design for a rockabilly show here in town. The show never happened and rather than abandon the concept, I went ahead and finished it.

Software Used: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
Dimensions: Variable
Year Created: 2008
Status: Prints Available on Redbubble.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

My name is Ben. I'm an illustrator, industrial designer, and inventor that specializes in... making stuff look cool. When I'm not preparing inventive advertising or drafting eccentric products, I find time to restore 1940s industrial equipment.

Recent Posts