Cancer: Rubbish compilation CD fundraising album

silhouette of man in climbing gear standing atop rubbish heap with cancer cell moon in background
In early 2008, I was contacted by a man from the UK that needed album art designed for a compilation CD he was putting together with We Are MacMillan Cancer Support to raise funds for his trip to climb Mount Kilimanjaro. I have a history of cancer in my family and cancer research has always been important to me, so I had no problem working up all the design work for him pro bono. The resulting image was the silhouette of a man in climbing gear standing atop a mountain of trash with a large moonlike cancer cell in the background. I never did find out if he ever raised the funds and climbed the mountain or not.


Software Used: Adobe Illustrator
Year Created: 2008
Client: Peter Young - alltalknoaction.co.uk

Below are the images of the inside of the front and back of the liner notes, the CD artwork, and the design for the outside tray insert.
Cancer: Rubbish compilation CD liner notes

Cancer: Rubbish compilation CD liner notes
Cancer: Rubbish compilation CD artwork
Cancer: Rubbish compilation CD outside tray

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

My name is Ben. I'm an illustrator, industrial designer, and inventor that specializes in... making stuff look cool. When I'm not preparing inventive advertising or drafting eccentric products, I find time to restore 1940s industrial equipment.

Recent Posts