Water Nymph - illustration of nude blonde pin-up looking over shoulder

illustration of nude blond with hair in face turning toward viewer with abstract blue background
Every so often, I'll create an illustration using Adobe Illustrator for the sole purpose of getting more practice drawing the human form. Such was the case with this pin-up illustration of a perky nude blond with hair in her face turning toward the viewer in front of an abstract blue background.

Software Used: Adobe Illustrator
Dimensions: Variable
Year Created: 2008
Status: Prints Available on Redbubble.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

My name is Ben. I'm an illustrator, industrial designer, and inventor that specializes in... making stuff look cool. When I'm not preparing inventive advertising or drafting eccentric products, I find time to restore 1940s industrial equipment.

Recent Posts