What happened to Pinnochio? Luxury Pushers and The Genders rock show at The Dame

marionette puppet with beer bottle and tourniquet sitting in hospital room in front of pin-up style nurse
In 2006, I was asked by one of the members of the Dayton band, Luxury Pushers, to work up a poster design for a mini rock show tour they were doing with the Israeli punk band, The Genders. For the life of me, I can't recall what made me decide to illustrate Pinnochio as an alcoholic, heroin addict with a naughty nurse, but it worked.

Date: November 17th, 2006
Location: The Dame - Lexington, Kentucky
Bands: Luxury Pushers and The Genders


Software Used: Adobe Photoshop
Year Created: 2006
Client: Luxury Pushers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

My name is Ben. I'm an illustrator, industrial designer, and inventor that specializes in... making stuff look cool. When I'm not preparing inventive advertising or drafting eccentric products, I find time to restore 1940s industrial equipment.

Recent Posts