Dia de los Muertos 2006 poster for Swearing at Motorists rock show

aztec warrior with skull mask, halo, and wings with bread, flowers, and candles
I was commissioned a poster for the Die de los Muertos rock show at Pearl Night Club in Dayton, Ohio by a promoter working with Camel Events. So I worked up a winged aztec warrior wearing skeletal body paint, a skull mask and a halo-like crown with bread and flowers. In front of him is a hand-lettered "carving" of the event title flanked by burning candles with more bread and flowers spread in front of it.

Date: November 2nd, 2006
Location: Pearl Night Club - Dayton, Ohio
Bands: Swearing at Motorists, Captain of Industry, The Story Changes, and My Latex Brain


Software Used: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
Year Created: 2006
Client: Camel Events

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

My name is Ben. I'm an illustrator, industrial designer, and inventor that specializes in... making stuff look cool. When I'm not preparing inventive advertising or drafting eccentric products, I find time to restore 1940s industrial equipment.

Recent Posts