Hoary One Concept Drawing - a pencil sketch for a beastman alien race

pencil sketch for alien beastman hybrid race
After the "Savage Realm" project fell through, I was given another opportunity in 2006 to create illustrations for an RPG called "Deep Cold". Though this concept drawing was originally worked up in 2002 for "Savage Realm", I was able to brush it up a little to use it for a beast like hybrid race called the "Hoary Ones" for "Deep Cold". Unfortunately, just like before "Deep Cold" never got off the ground and the sketches were once again left unused.

Materials Used: Graphite Pencil on Bond Paper
Dimensions: 4" x 9"
Year Created: 2002
Status: Available

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

My name is Ben. I'm an illustrator, industrial designer, and inventor that specializes in... making stuff look cool. When I'm not preparing inventive advertising or drafting eccentric products, I find time to restore 1940s industrial equipment.

Recent Posts