Numid Concept Drawing - a pencil sketch for the design of the male and female members of a nomadic alien race

pencil drawing concept for male and female nomadic alien race
In 2001, I was approached with the opportunity to create some character illustrations and concept sketches for a post-apocalyptic RPG that was in development called "Savage Realm". The above image was a concept for an alien race called the "Numids". Unfortunately, the project never took off and these images were never used.

Materials Used: Graphite Pencil on Bond Paper
Dimensions: 7" x 11"
Year Created: 2001
Status: Available

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

My name is Ben. I'm an illustrator, industrial designer, and inventor that specializes in... making stuff look cool. When I'm not preparing inventive advertising or drafting eccentric products, I find time to restore 1940s industrial equipment.

Recent Posts