Weaver of Dreams - digital painting of Japanese Kabuki style winged elf playing jade shamisen

digital Photoshop painting of Japanese kabuki elf with black wings playing jade shamisen style guitar
One of many digital paintings I created between 2000-02 using Adobe Photoshop. The image was based on a sketch I drew of a Japanese Kabuki style winged elf playing a jade Shamisen style guitar. I've thought frequently over the years about recreating the image using Adobe Illustrator to fix a few of the anatomical mistakes I made, but haven't gotten around to it yet.

Software Used: Adobe Photoshop
Dimensions: 8" x 10"
Year Created: 2001
Status: Prints Available

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

My name is Ben. I'm an illustrator, industrial designer, and inventor that specializes in... making stuff look cool. When I'm not preparing inventive advertising or drafting eccentric products, I find time to restore 1940s industrial equipment.

Recent Posts