Lucky's Going Away Party rock show poster

cartoon illustration of fat leprechaun with pink bunny doll being launched by gremlins from a circus cannon
In 2007, a friend of mine and local show promoter decided to relocate from Dayton, Ohio to Houston, Texas. Since he promoted rock shows, he decided to set up a going away party and asked me to design the promotional flyer for the event. So I worked up this cartoon illustration of a fat leprechaun holding his pink stuffed bunny doll (the logo I designed for his promotions company) and a green party balloon while waiting to be launched by gremlins from a circus cannon.

Date: November 8th, 2007
Location: Pearl Nite Club - Dayton, Ohio
Bands: Marijuana Johnson, Group W. Bench, Darkness Undying, and Splattertude


Software Used: Adobe Illustrator
Year Created: 2007
Client: Lucky Promotions

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

My name is Ben. I'm an illustrator, industrial designer, and inventor that specializes in... making stuff look cool. When I'm not preparing inventive advertising or drafting eccentric products, I find time to restore 1940s industrial equipment.

Recent Posts