Poster for The Evens 2007 rock show at the City Arts Center in Oklahoma City

blue elephant balancing on globe in front of light blue background surrounded by white deco nouveau border and old english lettering
While a member of Gigposters.com, I found out that The Evens were looking for designers to create posters for their latest US tour. I was signed up to do the poster for the Oklahoma City, Oklahoma show, so I worked up an illustration of a blue elephant balancing on the globe in front of a light blue background.

Date: November 9th, 2007
Location: City Arts Center - Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Bands: The Evens


Software Used: Adobe Illustrator
Year Created: 2007
Client: The Evens

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

My name is Ben. I'm an illustrator, industrial designer, and inventor that specializes in... making stuff look cool. When I'm not preparing inventive advertising or drafting eccentric products, I find time to restore 1940s industrial equipment.

Recent Posts