Untitled Glasswork No. 1 - a Neo-Elegance glass etching of abstracted nude woman

neo-elegance etched glass deconstruction of standing nude female with arabesque hair in front of geometric circles and shapes
The second in the series of Neo-Elegance etched glass works. This time I incorporated elements of Art Deco geometric circles and shapes and Art Nouveau arabesque hair with the simplification and deconstruction of the human form.

Materials Used: Tempered Glass, Chemical Etching Solution
Dimensions: 7" x 24" x 3/8"
Year Created: 2007
Status: Available

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

My name is Ben. I'm an illustrator, industrial designer, and inventor that specializes in... making stuff look cool. When I'm not preparing inventive advertising or drafting eccentric products, I find time to restore 1940s industrial equipment.

Recent Posts