Poster for The Terrors last rock show 2007 with My Goodness Gracious

illustration of ants in black suits standing around tombstone in the rain
In January of 2007, I was asked by one of the members of My Goodness Gracious, a local Dayton band, to design a poster for The Terrors final show before the group broke up. Since My Goodness Gracious had associated themselves with ants on their album cover, I drew up this funeral scene with ants in black suits standing around a tombstone in the rain mourning the death of The Terrors.

Date: February 17th, 2007
Location: The Mad Frog - Cincinnati, Ohio
Bands: My Goodness Gracious, The Terrors, and Michael McIntire and The Marmalade Brigade

Software Used: Adobe Illustrator
Year Created: 2007
Client: My Goodness Gracious

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

My name is Ben. I'm an illustrator, industrial designer, and inventor that specializes in... making stuff look cool. When I'm not preparing inventive advertising or drafting eccentric products, I find time to restore 1940s industrial equipment.

Recent Posts