Figure in Motion No. 2 - a dynamically expressive chalk pastel drawing of a nude male

red brown and white chalk pastel drawing of muscular nude male crouching with a stick
For awhile in my Life Drawing classes at college, I went through a period where I aimed to render the human form as expressively as possible to show the tension of the model. Drawn in about 5 minutes, this dynamic monochrome pastel drawing of a muscular nude male crouching with a stick was one of those images.

Materials Used: Rembrandt Chalk Pastel on Bond Paper
Dimensions: 18" x 24"
Year Created: 2005
Status: In Private Collection

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

My name is Ben. I'm an illustrator, industrial designer, and inventor that specializes in... making stuff look cool. When I'm not preparing inventive advertising or drafting eccentric products, I find time to restore 1940s industrial equipment.

Recent Posts