Decorative Shield with Warrior Angels - custom tattoo design

pencil and ink drawing of oval shield with decorative swirls and two winged male warrior angels in roman centurian armor
This was an early tattoo design commission I received from a friend that wanted a shield to go around an existing tattoo on his arm. The resulting image incorporates Art Nouveau swirls and panels with two sword-wielding angels in full roman inspired armor.

Materials Used: Art Pen and Graphite Pencil
Dimensions: 5" x 8"
Year Created: 2003
Client: Private Party

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

My name is Ben. I'm an illustrator, industrial designer, and inventor that specializes in... making stuff look cool. When I'm not preparing inventive advertising or drafting eccentric products, I find time to restore 1940s industrial equipment.

Recent Posts