Reaper - abstract painted plaster and ceramic sculpture of articulated skeleton in black robes

painted plaster and ceramic articulated posable sculpture of shrouded hooded skeletal figure with scorpion tail
Reaper was my first attempt at merging ceramic and plaster in one sculpture as well as articulating the piece to make it posable. Each of the ceramic human skeletal pieces and the spine-like scorpion tail are linked with wire allowing them to be moved and situated however the viewer wishes.

Materials Used: Plaster, Ceramic, Steel Wire, Glue, and Enamel Spray Paint,
Dimensions: 12" x 4.5" x 4.75"
Year Created: 2003
Status: In Private Collection

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

My name is Ben. I'm an illustrator, industrial designer, and inventor that specializes in... making stuff look cool. When I'm not preparing inventive advertising or drafting eccentric products, I find time to restore 1940s industrial equipment.

Recent Posts