A Moment in Time - foundational Neo-Elegance charcoal gesture drawing of female nude

foundational Neo-Elegance charcoal gesture drawing of deconstructed female nude leaning
Though originally drawn as a quick charcoal gesture to loosen up the wrist in a Life Drawing class at college, this image of a twisting female nude later became a foundational image for the Neo-Elegance art theory to represent the level of deconstruction of the human form I was striving for in glass etchings.

Materials Used: Charcoal on Newsprint
Dimensions: 18" x 24"
Year Created: 2002
Status: Available

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

My name is Ben. I'm an illustrator, industrial designer, and inventor that specializes in... making stuff look cool. When I'm not preparing inventive advertising or drafting eccentric products, I find time to restore 1940s industrial equipment.

Recent Posts