The Golfer - pencil portrait drawing of an old man in golf attire

graphite pencil drawing of old golfer in mismatched outfit with hand in his pants holding a golf club
"The Golfer" was a portrait illustration I did early on to practice realistically rendering the human form with pencil. The finished image was based on a photo I found somewhere of an older gentleman in golf attire with his hand shoved in his waistband.

Materials Used: Graphite Pencil on Bond Paper
Dimensions: 16" x 20"
Year Created: 2002
Status: In Private Collection

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

My name is Ben. I'm an illustrator, industrial designer, and inventor that specializes in... making stuff look cool. When I'm not preparing inventive advertising or drafting eccentric products, I find time to restore 1940s industrial equipment.

Recent Posts