Humanity vs Industrialism - surreal ink drawing of train emerging from a man's face


ballpoint pen and art marker ink drawing of 1940s locomotive coming out pained man's mouth
This is another ink drawing that I did years ago based on a strange dream I had. It depicts the face of a man in pain while a 1940s art deco silver bullet train emerges from his mouth and the smoke burns his eyes.

Materials Used: Ball Point Pen and India Ink on Vintage Matboard
Dimensions: 6" x 20"
Year Created: 2000
Status: In Private Collection

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

My name is Ben. I'm an illustrator, industrial designer, and inventor that specializes in... making stuff look cool. When I'm not preparing inventive advertising or drafting eccentric products, I find time to restore 1940s industrial equipment.

Recent Posts