Fogged Memories - 35mm Yellow Springs, Ohio cemetery fog photograph

color 35mm film photograph of rolling morning fog in Yellow Springs cemetery
In late 1998, I purchased a Canon Rebel G 35mm camera to replace the old Yashica I had been using. After getting the new camera, I would take frequent drives out to Yellow Springs, Ohio to take pictures of the country landscape in the area. One morning, I stopped at a cemetery on the edge of town that dates back to the 1800s and snapped this photograph as the morning fog was rolling in.

Materials Used: 35mm Film Photography
Dimensions: Variable
Year Created: 1998
Status: Prints no longer available

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

My name is Ben. I'm an illustrator, industrial designer, and inventor that specializes in... making stuff look cool. When I'm not preparing inventive advertising or drafting eccentric products, I find time to restore 1940s industrial equipment.

Recent Posts