Melted Face - digital Adobe Photoshop painting of extremely abstracted face with eyeball

adobe photoshop digital painting of painterly abstracted melting face with only the eye still visible
When I first discovered Adobe Photoshop in late 1998, I fell in love with the software program and what it was capable of. I spent countless hours drawing images with a mouse and playing with manipulating them with filters. "Melted Face" was my the first digital painting that I ever finished. It started with digital painting I did of a realistic human eyeball a rough sketch of the rest of the face. I then began playing with filters and fills that made the image progressively more and more abstract until I ended up with the above image. To this day, I don't remember exactly how I made the final image.

Materials Used: Adobe Photoshop
Dimensions: 8" x 10"
Year Created: 1998
Status: Prints No Longer Available

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

My name is Ben. I'm an illustrator, industrial designer, and inventor that specializes in... making stuff look cool. When I'm not preparing inventive advertising or drafting eccentric products, I find time to restore 1940s industrial equipment.

Recent Posts