A Little Sadness - small-scale ceramic bust sculpture


stained clay bust ceramic sculpture of old man crying
A miniature stained ceramic bust of an old man weeping that I kept in my possession for a decade before donating it to the Museum of Temporary Art in Tubingen, Germany. It was created in 30 minutes out of a leftover hunk of terra cotta and some stain using a toothpick and my fingernails for detailing. It was later exhibited in 2011 by the museum at the Galerie Druck & Buch in Tubingen, Germany and used on the promotional poster for the exhibit.


Materials Used: Ceramic
Dimensions: 1.5" x 1.25" x 2.5"
Year Created: 1998
Status: In the collection of
The Museum of Temporary Art
Tubingen, Germany
Exhibit No. 907

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

My name is Ben. I'm an illustrator, industrial designer, and inventor that specializes in... making stuff look cool. When I'm not preparing inventive advertising or drafting eccentric products, I find time to restore 1940s industrial equipment.

Recent Posts