Poster for Damien Schneider, Heather Reid, and Phil Hague art exhibit at Gregory's Piano Bar 2007

carved wooden bird skull, colorful pattern painting, and surreal figurative painting on geometric background
In December of 2006, I was approached to start illustrating posters for art exhibits at Gregory's Piano Bar in Dayton, Ohio. The first of these was for an exhibit featuring the artwork of local wood carver, Damien Schneider, and two local painters, Heather Reid and Phil Hague. I would later go on to design art exhibit posters for my own exhibit at Gregory's as well as another exhibit in April.

Date: January 17th, 2007
Location: Gregory's Piano Bar - Dayton, Ohio
Artists: Damien Schneider, Heather Reid, and Phil Hague
Bands: Dreamcode

Software Used: Adobe Photoshop
Year Created: 2006
Client: Gregory's Piano Bar

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

My name is Ben. I'm an illustrator, industrial designer, and inventor that specializes in... making stuff look cool. When I'm not preparing inventive advertising or drafting eccentric products, I find time to restore 1940s industrial equipment.

Recent Posts