Nightmare - expressive charcoal and conte drawing of female nude lying down

expressive charcoal and conte drawing of female nude lying down expressing fear
This expressive charcoal and conte drawing was created as an assignment in my first Life Drawing class at college to practice expressing emotion through the use of light, shadow, and line. It was unfortunately destroyed during a studio move in 2011.

Materials Used: Charcoal and Conte on Newsprint
Dimensions: 18" x 24"
Year Created: 2004
Status: Destroyed

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

My name is Ben. I'm an illustrator, industrial designer, and inventor that specializes in... making stuff look cool. When I'm not preparing inventive advertising or drafting eccentric products, I find time to restore 1940s industrial equipment.

Recent Posts