Elder Wisdom - 35mm portrait photograph

35mm black and white film portrait photograph of old Mexican man sitting outside liquor store
In October of 1999, a good friend and I took a trip to San Diego to see his sister for a week. While out there, we took a trip across the border into Mexico where I was able to take this black and white portrait of an older Mexican man sitting outside a pastry shop next to the liquor store.

Materials Used: 35mm Film Photography
Dimensions: Variable
Year Created: 1999
Status: Prints no longer available

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

My name is Ben. I'm an illustrator, industrial designer, and inventor that specializes in... making stuff look cool. When I'm not preparing inventive advertising or drafting eccentric products, I find time to restore 1940s industrial equipment.

Recent Posts