Moonshine Drop Point - 35mm black and white landscape photograph

35mm black and white photograph of barrel and box in the woods
In early Spring of 1999, I took a roll of black and white film with me to Carriage Hill Park in Ohio to take pictures of the old historic settlement site. The above image was taken out in the woods on the outskirts of the site and almost resembles an old drop point for moonshine patrons to pick up their deliveries.

Materials Used: 35mm Film Photography
Dimensions: Variable
Year Created: 1999
Status: Prints no longer available

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

My name is Ben. I'm an illustrator, industrial designer, and inventor that specializes in... making stuff look cool. When I'm not preparing inventive advertising or drafting eccentric products, I find time to restore 1940s industrial equipment.

Recent Posts