Snow Dreams - 35mm snow covered pine tree photograph

snow covered pine tree 35mm color winter photograph
While attending college in Cedarville, Ohio during the winter of 1999, a morning snow storm came through on my way to class. Since I had my camera on me, I took a few photographs of the snow covered landscape in Cedarville while it was still untouched. "Snow Dreams" was one of the better photographs to come out of that roll of film.

Materials Used: 35mm Film Photography
Dimensions: Variable
Year Created: 1999
Status: Prints no longer available

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

My name is Ben. I'm an illustrator, industrial designer, and inventor that specializes in... making stuff look cool. When I'm not preparing inventive advertising or drafting eccentric products, I find time to restore 1940s industrial equipment.

Recent Posts